VP of Training (55914)
RISE, Inc is a non-profit organization serving individuals with developmental disabilities. RISE supports and provides services in residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and home and community based services. RISE also provides services for children and families through foster care and professional parenting, adoption, kinship care, after school and summer programs, behavior supports, and mental health services.
We are seeking a Director of Training to work in the Mesa, AZ corporate office. The Director of Training will provide leadership and expert guidance for improved individual and organizational performance through the implementation of RISE’s mission, vision, and values. Address training needs and systems for RISE application to ensure best practices are instituted with efficiency, improved personnel performance, and effective return on investment. Lead multi-state training teams in design and delivery of broad-range of individual and organizational training/performance products and tools. Provide performance improvement activities for work teams, assessments, documentation, and special projects. Assist top leadership in developing and expanding the organization’s capacity to create opportunities for and with people.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Development and implementation of workforce learning opportunities at all levels of the organization.
- Development, implementation and delivery of learning and skill building opportunities specifically for leadership of the organization.
- Provision of team building and quality management exercises to specific work teams.
- Evaluation, management, creation, and replacement of on-line learning content.
- Collaborative implementation of new systems, programs, and processes.
- Leadership development and mentoring of in-coming executives.
- Research training methods and stay up to date with the latest instructional technologies.
- Establish personal networks, attend workshops, review professional publications
- Special Project management and implementation.
- Master’s degree in Training & Development, Psychology, Social Science, Special Education, Business Administration, or other related field.
- Experience working in the field of human services.
- Must have at least 8-10 years’ of experience in a training and development capacity, preferably at a senior position.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in content creation, maintenance of training processes, and the successful development of ongoing training and development programs.
- The ability to create innovative solutions for workforce, work teams, leadership teams, and corporate leadership.
- Experience implementing staff development systems, training programs, and process.
- Must have verbal skills adequate to the specific job task, and communicate effectively in individual or group settings.
- Ability to develop and deliver a broad range of effective learning activities and experiences consistently aligned with business goals, strategy, and desired outcomes.
- Understand training needs of workforce members at all levels.
- Ability to interpret and implement RISE Corporate and State policies/procedures regarding training requirements of all state contracts and other regulatory obligations.
- Ability to write all necessary materials and communications relevant to the position and other required written material.
- Ability to gauge and implement contemporary methods of training delivery and dissemination.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing using accurate grammatical form and able to read and interpret written information.
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel.
- Ability to self-direct and work with minimal supervision.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.