Vice President Regional Operations (76557)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Acumen, LLC. is one of the nation's leading fiscal agents offering a portfolio of innovative financial management services backed by superior customer service. Our passion is to help people lead independent lives through exceptional participant-directed programs. Acumen is a great place to work. Our employees make a positive difference in our clients lives by what they do. Among many benefits to working here, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, generous paid time off, and incentive bonuses to those who qualify.
OVERVIEW AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The VP Regional Operations is guided by the Acumen Fiscal Agent, Mission, Vision and Values, provides the leadership, management and execution to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative reporting procedures and people systems in place to grow the organization while complying with all the legal and regulatory requirements. The VP Regional Operations is responsible for the day-to-day fiscal agent operations of Acumen. In conjunction with the Executive Management Team, the VP Regional Operations assists the CEO and COO in setting the operational strategy for the long-term growth of the business and ensuring the efficiencies necessary for maximizing the quality of services and company profits.
- Fully functions as a part of the executive management team, reporting to the COO.
- Oversees the development and implementation of all operations specific policies and procedures in compliance with all federal, state and local legal requirements within all contracts.
- Creates a customer centric organization, meeting or exceeding all customer service requirements.
- Provides day-to-day leadership and management to the "service organization that mirrors the core values of the company.
- Provides supervision, coaching, feedback, development and discipline (as necessary) to operations.
- Supports Operations Managers in the development of processes to meet all programmatic, legal and contractual requirements.
- Ensures that resources are available to meet contractual responsibilities.
- Represents the interests of Acumen and the clients served when interacting with funding sources, state agencies, providers, families and professional organizations.
- Responsible for overseeing the development of standards for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes within the operational area. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Ensures that employees effectively perform the essential functions of their positions while meeting and/or exceeding all customer and contractual expectations and requirements.
- Ensures adherence to all guidelines per contract, governing the issuing of any checks for the clients to their employees/or vendors. Ensures all staff are trained on the specifics of legal, Medicaid and contractual obligations.
- Delegates appropriate responsibilities to management team and audits for quality feedback.
- Ensures the utilization of sufficient internal controls to generate all required deliverables.
- Collaborate in the development of new program models and approaches to delivering services.
- Stays current on Medicaid knowledge.
- ALL Acumen employees will be vigilant to support the positive compliant cybersecurity company posture by familiarizing themselves with all policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines and act accordingly.
- Bachelors Degree.
- A minimum of 7 years of management experience.
- Experience in a senior level management position.
- Innovative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions which may include dealing with difficult people and handling multiple work assignments.
Acumen is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY