Utah County After School Program (48439)
RISE Services is looking for an after school mentor to work in our AIM program! This program provides services for youth in our community with disabilities. Work one -on one or with a group to help teach and show social skills and other positive behaviors all while engaging in fun activities.
RISE provides services for people with disabilities including residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and hourly supports.
Our mission is to create opportunities for and with people. This encompasses not only individuals and families for whom we provide services and supports to, but also employees and stakeholders. We believe in the individuals, families and employees who are part of our organization and that opportunities can and should be created through all of our actions.
We are seeing Direct Support Professionals who are passionate about working with individuals with disabilities. This includes but not limited to: assisting people with daily living, hygiene, meal prep, mobility, and behavioral supports. We have openings to work in a variety of capacities and settings, including residential homes, day programs and supporting those in the community or in their own home.
- Must have verbal and written communication skills adequate to the specific job.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Approved Background Clearance Application, through the Office of Licensing annually.
- Specific language abilities (other than English) may be required
- Reliable transportation to the work site and for transporting people, if applicable.
- Access to a telephone.
- Must be able to meet minimum training requirements and complete renewals as assigned.
- Must be 21+ if required to drive an approved RISE vehicle and maintain a valid Driver’s License, acceptable Driving Record, and current auto insurance that meet minimum requirements of RISE insurance policies if personal vehicle is used for transporting people.
We truly believe that where you work matters- our employees make a positive difference in our client’s lives every day and in turn, our client’s bring sunshine to gloomy days.
Competitive hourly rate
On site- hands on human service experience
Paid for training
Job Reference #: 48439