UT Professional Parenting Direct Support Professional - Ogden (56168)
RISE Services, a nonprofit human services organization, is seeking a part time Professional Parents willing and able to provide support to children and adults with developmental disabilities or mental health needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist children and adults in homes and monitor them after placement, working closely with the state and guardians.
- Work as a team strategizing, creating, and implementing plans that will address the various struggles and needs of these children.
- Supervise, schedule, and train the support staff for children and their families.
- Schedule and ensure completion of activities and skill development goals. Assist with social and community activities.
- Position includes being on-call and traveling.
- Must have a person-centered philosophy, be dedicated to quality supports for individuals, self-motivated, honest, dependable and flexible.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of developmental disabilities/mental health needs and related field experience preferred.
- Must have a valid I.D. and be able to pass a background screening.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY