UT Professional Parent Coordinator - Draper (60000)
RISE Services, a nonprofit human services organization, is seeking a full time Professional Parent Coordinator willing and able to provide support to children and adults with developmental disabilities or mental health needs who have been placed in specialized professional parent foster homes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist children and adults in homes and monitor them after placement, working closely with the state and guardians.
- Work as a team strategizing, creating, and implementing plans that will address the various struggles and needs of these children.
- Supervise, schedule, and train the support staff for children and their families.
- Schedule and ensure completion of activities and skill development goals. Assist with social and community activities.
- Position includes being on-call and traveling.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or comparable supervisory experience preferred and possibly required, depending on program needs.
- SSW License.
- Must have a person-centered philosophy, be dedicated to quality supports for individuals, self-motivated, honest, dependable and flexible.
- Strong communication and organizational skills required. Also, must have the ability to problem solve, and to work independently as well as being committed to work with a team.
- Knowledge of developmental disabilities/mental health needs and related field experience preferred.
- Must have a valid I.D. and be able to pass a background screening.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.