UT Lead DSP - AIM After School Program (47038)
RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Since that time, services have grown to support children, adults, and families with a variety of needs across multiple states that include residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and home and community based services. Since inception, our purpose and mission has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work in the direct care profession.
RISE Services, a nonprofit human services organization, is seeking a After School Program Lead willing and able to provide support the After School Program.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform in a leadership role; demonstrate ability to make independent decisions regarding the program and people being supported, and providing appropriate follow through.
- Maintain necessary records, logs, and other documentation as required.
- Promote the rights of people receiving support and contribute to an environment that is free of abuse, neglect and/or exploitation.
- Establish partnerships with RISE customers, i.e. people receiving support, supervisor, staff, each respective family/guardian and funding agencies.
- Demonstrate respect and promote choice for clients in the program.
- Ensure that clean and safe environments are maintained.
- Quickly and effectively respond to emergency situations and natural disasters per RISE protocol such as fire, application of First Aid, CPR, etc.
- Must have a person-centered philosophy, be dedicated to quality supports for individuals, self-motivated, honest, dependable and flexible.
- Must be 21+ and willing and able to drive both RISE and personal vehicles for transportation of clients.
- Strong communication and organizational skills required. Also, must have the ability to problem solve, and to work independently as well as being committed to work with a team.
- Knowledge of developmental disabilities/mental health needs and related field experience preferred.
- Must have a valid I.D. and be able to pass a background screening.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 47038