UT DSP - Utah County (53964)
RISE is seeking an individual to assists clients in our RISE Opportunity Center (ROC).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide employment assistance (education and assistance regarding employment) and be a mentor to people receiving support through the implementation of the RISE Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Promote the rights of people receiving support and contribute to an environment that is free of abuse, neglect and/or exploitation.
- Understand responsibilities in supporting people in achieving and maintaining integrated and competitive employment. This includes keeping required documentation and any other prescribed or related task.
- Act as an appropriate role model and support people in developing skills necessary for gaining and maintaining employment.
- Must have a desire and interest in working with people with disabilities or special needs.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Must pass a criminal background screening.
- Must have a reliable personal vehicle to be used for transporting individuals, acceptable Driving Record, and current automobile insurance that meets minimum requirements of RISE insurance policies.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.