UT Assistant Director - St. George (52122)
RISE Services, a nonprofit human services organization, is seeking an Assistant Director responsible for the direction and management of the St.George programs through the implementation of the RISE Mission, Vision, and Values and in compliance with all regulations and policies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide management and supervision of coordinators in the designated region.
- Work as a team strategizing, creating, and overseeing plans that will provide the best available support for individuals in services.
- Supervise, schedule, train, and work direct care hours alongside Direct Support Professionals.
- Ensure that the necessary records, logs and other documentation are maintained, as required by RISE and the state.
- Coach, train, and mentor employees, providing positive leadership and team building based on respect, cooperation, and competency.
- Effectively advocate for people receiving support.
- Responsible for proper administration of budgets and financial oversight for designated region.
- Position includes being on-call and limited traveling.
- Must have experience in the field
- Must have verbal and written communication skills adequate to the specific job task required
- Appropriate telephone etiquette and skills
- Familiarity with medical and psychological terminology, teaching principles, human behavior or principles of psychology useful
- Ability to work flexible hours
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.