TX - Treatment Foster Care Director
RISE Services is expanding its Treatment Foster Care and Professional Parenting programs in Texas! We are looking for an experienced professional to serve as our Treatment Director!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Directs the clinical actions and interventions of Program, including all clinical oversight
- Maintains caseload of foster children, including conducting home studies, reviews, and audits.
- Reviews clinical policies, practices and documentation for compliance in licensing, contracts, insurances, and other applicable needs per state and federal regulations
- Provides clinical oversight for clients placed in RISE Treatment Foster Care homes, to include on-call support
- Provide training and act as a resource for RISE employees, clients, and foster parents.
- Licensed as a psychiatrist, psychologist, professional counselor, clinical social worker, marriage and family therapist; or
- Certified by the Texas Education Agency as an education diagnostician, have a master’s degree in special education or a human services field, and have three years of experience working with children with intellectual disabilities or autism spectrum disorder.
- Experience working with children, youth, and families.
- Must have strong supervisory, organizational and interpersonal skills, communication, documentation detailed report writing skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Job Reference #: 42728