Supported Living Director - Salem (58786)
RISE is a non-profit organization that specializes in home and community-based support services for children and adults with developmental and other disabilities, children with mental health challenges, and aging adults. For over 30 years, our purpose has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work in the direct care profession.
RISE is currently seeking a creative and results-oriented Supported Living Director to oversee ours supported living programs throughout Oregon. Our programs are located in Portland, Albany, Salem and Eugene and this position can office out of either our Albany or Salem office. This role supervises our Assistant Directors and Administrative Assistant in effectively supporting the individuals we serve. This position will require an eye for quality assurance and detail, strong leadership abilities, a high sense of urgency, reliable follow through, and a passion for serving our community. This position will have responsibilities in monitoring and improving our systems and processes around recruiting, program development and training. Strong interpersonal, relationship building, and networking skills are a must.
- A desire, interest and experience in working with people with disabilities or special needs required.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 2 years of experience working in a supported living program required.
- 2 years of experience in department management and staff supervision required.
- Strong multi-tasking, communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing using accurate grammatical form and able to read and interpret written information.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision is a must.
- Detail-oriented and able to work with and abide by state and organizational rules and policies.
- Must pass a criminal background check, pre-employment drug test, be 21 years of age, have a valid driver's license and good driving record.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.