Supported Living Coordinator
RISE Services, a nonprofit human services organization, is seeking a full time Coordinator willing and able to provide support to adults with developmental disabilities or mental health needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Oversee daily operation and quality assurance of program.
- Work as a team strategizing, creating, and implementing plans that will address the needs of the individuals.
- Supervise, schedule, train, and work direct care hours alongside Direct Support Professionals.
- Prepare and monitor budgets, and coordinate with various state agencies
- Schedule and ensure completion of activities and skill development goals. Assist with social and community activities.
- Position includes being on-call.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or comparable supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have a person-centered philosophy, be dedicated to quality supports for individuals, self-motivated, honest, dependable and flexible.
- Strong communication and organizational skills required. Also, must have the ability to problem solve, and to work independently as well as being committed to work with a team.
- Knowledge of developmental disabilities/mental health needs and related field experience preferred.
- Must have a valid I.D. and be able to pass a background screening.