Speech Language Pathologist
Since 1987, RISE has provided practical, professional, and personal growth opportunities for children, adults, and their families. With our innovative approach, we are dedicated to transforming the lives of the individuals and families we serve through the delivery of person-centered services.
Our services have expanded from moving individuals living in institutions to family settings into supporting adults and children with highly diverse support needs in a wide variety of homes and community-based settings.
RISE Early Intervention Services is a growing organization that provides support to families of children birth to three years of age with disabilities or special developmental needs, helping them to build on their child's strengths, and to enhance and promote the child's growth, development and learning skills in their natural environment.
The Speech Pathologist provides speech and language therapy for young children through adulthood and will work as part of a comprehensive multidisciplinary core team in order to provide screenings, assessments, planning, and on-going services in collaboration with the child's family, medical providers and other community representatives.
- Complete assessment and therapy plan following the therapy evaluation including goals for participant
- Complete and provide a therapy evaluation report for each participant showing a need for therapy due to a functional limitation, a loss or delay of skill, or both prior to beginning therapy sessions
- Complete and provide a therapy evaluation report establishing that the participant will benefit and demonstrate progress as a result of the therapy services prior to beginning services
- Discuss results and provide a copy of the evaluation and goals to the participant/parent or guardian as appropriate prior to beginning therapy sessions
- Send a copy of the evaluation to the physician, nurse practitioner or physicians assistant that ordered the evaluation/therapy and obtain a signed plan of care
- Complete individualized and effective therapy sessions with each participant on your caseload/schedule
- Record data each therapy session and monitor progress weekly to determine progress or need to change goals
- Complete bi-annual progress reports and annual evaluation reports and send a copy to the participants physician, nurse practitioner, or physicians assistant and family
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Be licensed by the Speech and Hearing Services Licensure Board to conduct speech-language assessments and therapy
- Possess a certificate of clinical competence in speech-language pathology from the American Speech, Language, and Hearing Association (ASHA) or who will be eligible for certification within one year of employment
- Must be able to pass a background check
What Can We Offer You For All Your Hard Work?
Perks for All:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible schedule
- Referral Bonus Program
- Meaningful Work
- Employee Assistance Program
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Educational Assistance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan with company match
Additional Benefits for Full Time:
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
Other voluntary benefits include AFLAC, Legal & ID Shield and Pet Care
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 96586