Service Social Worker - AIM Program West Jordan
RISE is a nonprofit organization that specializes in home and community-based support services for children and adults with disabilities, children with mental health challenges, and aging adults. For almost 30 years, our purpose has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work in the direct care profession.
We are seeking a Service Social Worker who will work with our after school program.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure program operates under Utah Licensing Rules.
- Participate in annual audit process to ensure compliance.
- Train staff in state and RISE compliance requirements.
- Work with licensing team to implement new processes.
- Maintain documentation and reports required to support licensing processes.
- Bachelors degree in Social Work
- Knowledge of developmental disabilities/mental health needs and related field experience preferred.
- Must have a reliable personal vehicle to be used for transporting individuals, valid Drivers License, acceptable Driving Record, and current automobile insurance that meets minimum requirements of RISE insurance policies.
- Basic office and computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheets, communications.
- Must have a person-centered philosophy, be self-motivated, honest, dependable, flexible, and dedicated to quality supports for individuals.
- Must be able to pass a background screening.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.