Service Coordinator, Home Community Based Services (86991)
RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Since that time, services have grown to support children, adults, and families with a variety of needs across multiple states that include residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and home and community based services. Since inception, our purpose and mission has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work in the direct care profession.
RISE has an exciting opening to hire a Service Coordinator to oversee our Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) and Managed Care (MC) programs. The Service Coordinator is considered a safety sensitive position. This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated professional experienced in working with individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and the elderly to provide leadership and support to our Direct Support Professional staff along with the people and families we serve.
Some of the responsibilities with this position are:
- Responsible for the management and support of our HCBS programs by implementing the RISE mission, vision and values. This can includes hands on experience making a positive impact on the support and running of these programs.
- Supervising Direct Support Professionals (DSP) staff.
- Establish partnerships with RISE customers i.e. clients, families/guardians and funding agencies.
- Overseeing and managing details of company and program records.
- Complete and maintain payroll and billing documentation accurately and within designated time frames.
- Ensuring programs meet licensing/survey requirements and contractual compliance.
- High School Diploma or GED and at least a combination of two (2) years supervisory experience.
- Must be bilingual, fluent in Spanish; in both verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with the elderly and/or physically disabled in a long term setting.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Self-directed, work with minimal supervision.
- Some travel is required within the county HCBS services are provided or in state travel
Additional Candidacy Requirements:
- Must possess a valid Arizona driver's license, minimum of twenty-one years of age and meet driver requirements as specified by RISE Insurance Agency
- Must be able to complete a successful background check, driving record check, drug test and obtain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.