SEP Area Specialist
Since 1987, RISE has provided practical, professional, and personal growth opportunities for children, adults, and their families. With our innovative approach, we are dedicated to transforming the lives of the individuals and families we serve through the delivery of person-centered services.
Our services have expanded from moving individuals living in institutions to family settings into supporting adults and children with highly diverse support needs in a wide variety of homes and community-based settings.
The Summer Employment Program (SEP) Area Specialist provides oversight in their assigned area(s). This includes program development, job site development, and employee supervision. The Area Specialist will provide employee training and assist in completing all program evaluation reporting requirements.
Session 1 - May 23rd - July 7th 2023
Session 2 - June 27th - August 11th 2023
Training will be scheduled prior to the program starting.
- Participate, facilitate, and complete all assigned training, intake nights, and meetings
- Adhere to mandatory communication requirements
- Participate in the new employee onboarding process
- Ensure that all employees are professional, supportive and positive
- Promote and maintain professional relationships with all individuals
- Assure compliance with all state and federal rules and regulations and policies
- Manages complaints in a courteous, professional manner, escalating as appropriate
- Ensures documentation and/or reports are completed appropriate and timely
- Provides oversight to employees in assigned areas
- Maintains professional business appearance and demeanor
- Complete all other duties as required to support the mission and function of the department.
- Demonstrates overall dedication and commitment to RISE
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Minimum of one (1) years experience in the employment or disability field
- Minimum of one (1) years experience in a supervisory role
- Have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and car insurance
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Ability to communicate effectively through verbal and written communications
- Strong independent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and interdependently
- Knowledge of Google Suite
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
What Can We Offer You For All Your Hard Work?
Perks for All:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible schedule
- Referral Bonus Program
- Meaningful Work
- Premium Holiday Pay
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Seasonal
Job Reference #: 96960