Senior Software Developer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Direct Care Innovations (DCI) is a Software as a Service (SaaS) provider offering a state-of-the-art business management platform designed uniquely for Medicaid service providers. Our software gives providers the power of their data through automation to reduce overtime, increase utilization, and control their budget. This allows us to achieve our mission of providers being able to put money back in the hands of direct care workers. Among many benefits to working here, we offer medical, dental, and vision coverage, generous paid time off, and incentive bonuses to those who qualify. All of this makes DCI a great and fulfilling place to work.
OVERVIEW AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The Senior Software Developer is responsible for the design, building, deployment and support of custom software applications and product integrations. This role is also charged with providing specific tiered support for custom applications. Requires participation in the modification of software applications or architecture to resolve issues and plan for future growth.
- Work with .NET framework and .NET Core and assist in transition
- Provides full stack design and development of projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications.
- Designs and develops APIs necessary to affect front end functionality and/or be consumed by other partners
- Participates in defect root cause analysis and resolution in order to understand and improve quality of delivered products
- Designs and creates data models for applications and databases to persist them
- Creates build and deployment pipelines to ship frequently
- Develops plans and priority to address technical debt and opportunities
- Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts
- Reviews application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards
- Develops and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance with an emphasis on automated Unit Tests, Integrated Tests and Functional tests
- Reviews test results and directs further development
- Stays abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- May serve as technical lead, architect, project lead or principal developer
- May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production
- Mentor or guide work of less experienced programming and development staff
- ALL DCI employees will be vigilant to support the positive compliant cybersecurity company posture by familiarizing themselves with all policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines and act accordingly. This position will serve as the security officer for Acumen and is expected to exert the utmost care, due diligence, and ensure the proper compliance for all computer, server and cloud systems. This position is trusted to ensure proper protections for all sensitive information created, stored, transmitted and otherwise processed by supporting barriers deterring unauthorized access, recognizing and reporting problems that are uncharacteristic of business activity and known and as-yet unrecognized vulnerabilities and risks in hardware and software. This position will support the management and monitoring of any attacks and intrusions, forensics and subsequent activities.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Experience building and supporting .NET applications and API's
- Experience with cloud native solutions in Azure
- Willingness to embrace Devops mindset
- Experience using Jenkins a plus
- Experience with mobile app development with Ionic a plus
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels
- 5+ years developing large-scale, highly reliable and highly available Internet facing applications using Microsoft technologies
- 5+ years of experience with software development technologies such as .NET (C# / ASP.NET/.Net Core)
- 5+ years of experience with MS-SQL or similar SQL database writing T-SQL and stored procedures and database schema design
- 1+ year of experience with No SQL databases.
DCI is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 92204