Senior Principal Solution Engineer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Direct Care Innovations (DCI) is a Software as a Service (SaaS) provider offering a state-of-the-art business management platform designed uniquely for Medicaid service providers. Our software gives providers the power of their data through automation to reduce overtime, increase utilization, and control their budget. This allows us to achieve our mission of providers being able to put money back in the hands of direct care workers. Among many benefits to working here, we offer medical, dental, and vision coverage, generous paid time off, and incentive bonuses to those who qualify. All of this makes DCI a great and fulfilling place to work.
OVERVIEW AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The primary responsibility of the Principal Solution Engineer is to serve as an expert level technical resource overseeing the architectural design and implementation of software and technologies at DCI Software. As a member of the DCI Engineering team, this individual will spend their time contributing to high quality, testable software solutions used across the DCI Software product line. The Principal Solutions Engineer will serve as a technology-leader, and be the final escalation point for production issues and serve as a primary decision maker of technology choice across the DCI Software product line.
- Work with software development, QA, and DevOps teams to produce high quality technology solutions
- Lead autonomously, designing and developing solutions to DCI Software’s biggest technical challenges
- Designing, modifying, developing and implementing software solutions
- Building modern, architecturally sound components, tools and applications to meet mission-driven strategic business goals
- Infusing quality of service characteristics, such as scalability, manageability and maintainability, into distributed frameworks to create or expand business or technical capabilities
- Employing industry best practices to evaluate, correct and prevent vulnerabilities during the software development process
- Serving as a peer-leader, encouraging a culture of innovation and accountability while adhering to Agile best practices
- Research and prototype new or alternative software solutions to improve the quality of our developed products
- Assist in process development and enhancement in accordance with ITIL best practices
- Additional projects or duties as assigned
- ALL DCI employees will be vigilant to support the positive compliant cybersecurity company posture by familiarizing themselves with all policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines and act accordingly. This position is expected to exert the utmost care, due diligence, and ensure the proper compliance for all computer, server and cloud systems. This position is trusted to ensure proper protections for all sensitive information created, stored, transmitted and otherwise processed by supporting barriers deterring unauthorized access, recognizing and reporting problems that are uncharacteristic of business activity and known and as-yet unrecognized vulnerabilities and risks in hardware and software. This position will support the management and monitoring of any attacks and intrusions, forensics and subsequent activities.
- 8+ years of experience with MS-SQL or similar SQL database writing T-SQL and stored procedures and database schema design
- 5+ years of experience with cloud technologies (Azure Preferred) using PaaS and Iaas offerings
- 8+ years developing large-scale, highly reliable and highly available Internet facing applications using Microsoft technologies
- 8+ years of experience with software development technologies such as .NET (C# / ASP.NET/.Net Core)
- Experience in developing technical documentation
- Experience mentoring junior and senior technical team members
- Experience using JIRA, Git (BitBucket), Lucid Chart, C#
DCI is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY