Resource Staff - Salem (64220)
We provide diverse job offerings, competitive pay and career building opportunities. We offer competitive pay and offer career building possibilities. We offer continual engagement throughout the application and onboarding process, active communication during job assignments, and will remain available following job opportunities.
About RISE Staffing
We provide temporary, seasonal and project based job opportunities at State, City, and County Agencies in Oregon. Our mission is creating opportunities for and with people. Our goal is to match you with a position that fits your work experience and career goals.
We are seeking Resource Staff for a variety of opportunities:
- Position is typically performed in an office or community setting, sometimes outdoors. Some exposure to weather and elements.
- Most administrative assignments require the regular use of office equipment. Most general labor assignments regularly utilize tools or equipment to perform tasks.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Will be required to report to the customer's job site
- Typically required to use a personal smartphone for recording work time.
- Ability to pass a background check pre-hire and ongoing during employment
- Experience and education in Administration, Human Resources, Information Technology, Maintenance, or General Labor may be preferred depending on assignment.
- Verbal and written communication
- Relationship and interpersonal skills
- This position is considered a contractor by the State of Oregon and requires a COVID-19 vaccination or to have a valid medical or religious exemption.
NOTE: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.