Resource Staff - Salem (55857)
RISE provides services for people with disabilities including residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and hourly supports.
About RISE Staffing
Our mission is Creating Opportunities for and with People. RISE Staffing works to create opportunities through staffing solutions. We provide workforce support to our customers, and diverse job offerings to the individuals we serve. Our goal is to match you with a position that fits your prior work experience, or your desire for future opportunities.
We are seeking Resource Staff to provide a variety of workforce supports to customers, typically either administrative office or general labor duties depending on assignment. Assignments typically include:
- General Labor
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Mail Services
- Office Administration
- Project-based work
- Seasonal work
- Position is typically performed in an office or community setting, sometimes outdoors. Some exposure to weather and elements.
- Most administrative assignments require the regular use of office equipment. Most general labor assignments regularly utilize tools or equipment to perform tasks.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Will be required to report to the customer's job site
- Typically required to use a personal smartphone for recording work time.
- Ability to pass a background check pre-hire and ongoing during employment
- Experience and education in Administration, Human Resources, Information Technology, Maintenance, or General Labor may be preferred depending on assignment.
- Verbal and written communication
- Relationship and interpersonal skills
We offer diverse job opportunities through positions that fit with your experience and goals. Our quality assignments place you with competitive pay and offer career building possibilities. We offer continual engagement throughout the application and onboarding process, active communication during job assignments, and will remain available following job opportunities.
NOTE: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.