Residential Team Lead
RISE Services, a nonprofit human services organization, is seeking a full time Direct Support Professional Residential Lead in our Vernal, UT area who is willing and able to provide support adults with developmental disabilities living in RISE residential Care,
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform in a leadership role; demonstrate ability to make independent decisions regarding the program and people being supported, and providing appropriate follow through.
- Maintain necessary records, logs, and other documentation as required.
- Promote the rights of people receiving support and contribute to an environment that is free of abuse, neglect and/or exploitation.
- Establish partnerships with RISE customers, i.e. people receiving support, supervisor, staff, each respective family/guardian and funding agencies.
- Demonstrate respect and promote choice for clients in the program.
- Ensure that clean and safe environments are maintained.
- Quickly and effectively respond to emergency situations and natural disasters per RISE protocol such as fire, application of First Aid, CPR, etc.
- Must have a person-centered philosophy, be dedicated to quality supports for individuals, self-motivated, honest, dependable and flexible.
- Strong communication and organizational skills required. Also, must have the ability to problem solve, and to work independently as well as being committed to work with a team.
- Knowledge of developmental disabilities/mental health needs and related field experience preferred.
- Must have a valid I.D. and be able to pass a background screening.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 104896