Residential Coordinator - La Grande
Descripción del trabajo
RISE is a non-profit organization that specializes in home and community-based support services for children and adults with developmental and other disabilities, children with mental health challenges, and aging adults. For 25 years, our purpose has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work in the direct care profession.
If you enjoy leading people and helping others and wish to give back to the community then this is an excellent way to make a difference. The Residential Coordinator position involves working with people diagnosed with Developmental Disabilities, families, case managers, county/state personnel and Direct Support Professionals. This position includes supervisory and administrative responsibilities along with direct-care requirements in a group home setting.
- A desire, interest and experience in working with people with disabilities or special needs required.
- Experience working in a group home setting required.
- One year of supervision of group home or other related supervisory experience preferred.
- Responsible for supervising staff, scheduling, leading team meetings, recruiting, training, grocery and meal planning, monitoring medications and developing plans of support for the individuals we serve
- Strong multi-tasking, communication and problem solving skills required
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision is a must.
- Detail-oriented and able to work with and abide by state and organizational rules and policies
- Must pass a criminal background check, pre-employment drug test, be 21 years of age, have a valid driver's license and good driving record
The House Manager is a salaried management position and includes a competitive salary, family medical, dental, vision, paid vacations and holidays life insurance and 403b retirement plan.