Residential Coordinator Chinle
RISE, Inc. of Arizona, a growing non-profit human services agency serving individuals with disabilities, is looking to hire a Residential Group Home Coordinator to manage a residential home in Chinle, AZ. Through RISE's Mission, Vision and Values, the Residential Coordinator ensures that the operations of the home supports a high quality of life for those individuals in residence and that each individual’s person-centered needs are supported within the group home environment. This is a great opportunity for a dedicated professional experienced in developmental disabilities to provide leadership and support to our Direct Support Professional staff and the people and families we serve.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the management and support of our residential group home program by implementing the RISE Mission, Vision and Values. This includes hands on experience making a positive impact on the support and running of these programs.
- Responsible to recruit, hire, coach, train and supervise Direct Support Professionals (DSP) along with performance management of Direct Support Professional (DSP) staff in the home.
- Overseeing and managing details of company and program records.
- Schedule and conduct regular staff meetings.
- Complete and maintain payroll and billing documentation accurately and within designated time frames.
- Demonstrate competency in financial and budgetary issues.
- Ensure that people are assisted (as relevant to the person) with supports of daily living, accessing the community, medication and medical issues when indicated, and frequently interacts with people receiving support.
- Ensures that a clean and safe environments are maintained and that support provided meets expectations of all policies and procedures; complies with all DES/ODD and other relevant licensing requirements.
- Ensures compliance with all RISE and AZ State DDD regulations and policies.
- High School Diploma or GED and at least a combination of two (2) years of supervisory experience in related field.
- A desire, interest and experience in working with people with disabilities or special needs is required.
- Experience working with the elderly and/or physically disabled in a long term setting
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Language ability (other than English) may be required to meet specific needs of the program(s)
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Self-directed, work with minimal supervision
Additional Candidacy Requirements:
- If required to drive a RISE vehicle, must be a minimum of twenty-one years of age and meet requirements as specified by RISE Insurance Agency
- Must be able to complete a successful background check and obtain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Navajo Preference in Employment Act (NPEA) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.