Residential Assistant Director
RISE is a non-profit human services agency that provides a variety of services for adults and children with developmental disabilities throughout Arizona.
RISE is seeking an Assistant Director based out of Yuma. This person would be responsible for the direction and management of Adult Day Programs in the designated district/region area through the implementation of the RISE mission, vision and values and in compliance with all regulations and policies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide Management/Supervision of the Adult Day Program in the specified district/region
- Knowledgeable of and assures that programs meet expectations of RISE corporate and state policies and procedures, all requirements of funding agencies, and trains staff on policies as required
- Comply with the Department of Labor Regulations regarding personnel issues to include payroll/compensation issues and employee discipline and firing.
- Maintain necessary records, logs, and other documentation as required by RISE and the state.
- Conduct/attend all staff meetings and other mandatory training as required by RISE and the state of Arizona and ensure designated programs are also keeping appropriate records, logs, and other documentation required.
- Demonstrate competency in financial and budgetary issues as required including staying within appropriated budgets. Assist in following the appropriate procedures regarding payroll, petty cash and operating accounts; and assisting people with their personal money and checking accounts when necessary.
- As a supervisor, assure that staff effectively perform the essential functions of their positions and ensure that assistance provided to people receiving support is done through the implementation of the RISE mission, vision, and values and that the quality of those services are the highest.
- Assure that programs meet licensing/quality assurance requirements.
- Assure program ranges and matrixes are maintained for compliance
- Review and approve /incident reports & process Incident Reports to the Division.
- Provide coverage of staffing for vacation and sick days.
- Attend critical ISP’s when needed.
- Maintain vehicle and maintenance reports.
- Provide over-site of budget variances.
- Monitor program books with dd255.
- Assist in interviewing, hiring, and training of new staff as needed.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or two (2) years of supervisory experience in the management of complex programs; or four (4) years of experience and two (2) years supervisory experience
- Must have verbal and written communication skills adequate to the specific job task required
- Appropriate telephone etiquette and skills
- Must pass background clearance and obtain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- This position requires driving a RISE vehicle, individual applying must be a minimum of twenty-one years of age and meet other requirements as specified by RISE Insurance Agency
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to travel as needed, this position will require travel within the Phoenix, Maricopa county area as well as other parts of the state as needed