Regional Recruiter - Albany, Bend, Eugene, Portland, Salem (63406)
If you are looking for a career with a company whose focus is to create opportunities for and with people, RISE is the company for you. With more than 30 years in making a difference in the lives of others, RISE is positioning our organization to continue to provide services in an evolving, fast-paced environment.
The Regional Recruiter is responsible for developing and implementing staff recruitment strategies to ensure the availability of qualified applicants for entry level position openings in their set region. Recruiter will coordinate with management on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs, attract candidates using various sources. Attracts candidates using various sources such as community partner relationships, social media networks, and employee referrals.
Our recruitment regional areas are;
- Region 1) Albany, La Grande/Pendleton, Salem
- Region 2) Bend, Eugene, Portland, Roseburg
This role can be based out of one of our local offices;
- Albany, Bend, Eugene, Portland or Salem
- Recruitment and staffing
- Responsible for the internal and external posting of new open positions. Ensure that postings comply with federal, state and local requirements.
- Consult with Program/Region Directors on position vacancies and the strategy to be used in the hiring process.
- Identify the best method to find and attract talent based on the position, need, and location of the opening.
- Maintain Qualified Applicant Pool.
- Build and maintain positive community relationships.
- Schedules and attends job fairs, vendor fairs, and networking events. Trains and coaches coordinators on staffing job fairs and networking events.
Respond to applicant inquiries timely.
- Schedule interviews and assist with screening/interviewing as needed.
- Work with the locations Directors and Coordinators to determine programs and "fit" for the new employee and provide support for the employee/Professional Parent during the beginning of their employment.
- Focus effort on maintaining and supporting employee morale activities, recognition and appreciation.
- Check candidate references.
- Conduct onboarding as needed.
- Prepare and distribute reports as needed.
- Act as an appropriate role model and representative of the company by using appropriate language, dress, manners, and in showing respect.
- Participates in meetings and other activities internal to RISE. Works with trainers, coordinators and administrative assistants to effectively create and train interviewing techniques.
- Collaborates with management and administrative staff as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Presentation skills
- Personal accountability
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Business acumen
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years of recruitment/sales/marketing related experience required
- Proficient in computer software including Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, G Suite, etc.
- Knowledge of Federal, State and Local employment law and best practices.
- Weekly travel to offices and events in the state. Occasional overnight travel.
WORK AUTHORIZATION & CLEARANCE
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to pass criminal background check and driving record check
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Occasionally required to lift and move up to 30 pounds of paper, files and/or equipment.
- Able to sit for extended periods (1-2 hour blocks) of time to enter data into multiple systems, conduct face-to-face meetings or interviews
- Occasionally required to attend or conduct long meetings (3-4 hours in duration).
- Frequently required to stand for extended periods (2-6 hour blocks) to attend job fairs or events
- Ability to work under stressful conditions, deal with difficult people, and handle multiple assignments with specific deadlines.
- Able to have appropriate interactions and maintain professionalism
- Able to read and interpret written information, including laws and regulations
- Regularly required to use their fingers, hands, arms and eyes to type.
- Frequently required to speak to and appropriately respond to employees & managers on the phone.
RISE is driven to break the model of institutionalized care for individuals with disabilities. We live this mission by the providing various programs to grow and support our staff. We offer thorough in person and online training to all staff, tuition reimbursement programs, generous time off package (13 paid holidays!), paid parental leave, ongoing career opportunities and more!
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 63406