RISE Early Intervention is a growing organization that provides support to families of children birth to three years of age with disabilities or special developmental needs, helping them to build on their child's strengths, and to enhance and promote the child's growth, development and learning skills in their natural environment.
We are hiring a Recruiting Specialist for our Early Intervention Program to be a part of the EI Core Team. This role is responsible for nurturing relationships with prospective talent & converting qualified talent into direct applicants. The Recruiting Specialist will be s a fundamental resource to our team and will be responsible for developing and implementing staff recruitment strategies to ensure the availability of qualified applicants and helping drive company growth by engaging top talent for current and future openings within RISE Early Intervention. The Recruiting Specialist will be expected to attract candidates utilizing a variety of candidate sources, like community partner relationships, social media networks and employee referrals to name a few. The Recruiting Specialist will also be responsible to assist with pre-service, onboarding and work with the team on employee retention techniques with a goal to successfully implement RISE Early Intervention's Mission, Vision and Values.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Partner with Operations to understand talent needs and priority positions in all states.
- Responsible for the internal and external posting of new open positions. Ensure that postings comply with federal, state and local requirements
- Bring creative and innovative methods to our sourcing and recruiting efforts. Know each market and submarket to attract talent.
- Review resumes and interview candidates.
- Respond to applicant inquiries.
- Assist with screening/interviewing as needed.
- Makes hiring recommendations
- Maintains Qualified Applicant Pool
- Manage the recruiting process and provide quality assurance on RISEs practices. Partner with hiring managers to ensure candidates are moving forward in the recruiting process.
- Assists with the maintenance and revision of job descriptions for all states.
- Hold regular weekly meetings with hiring managers to review pipeline and recruiting efforts.
- Identifies the best method to find and attract talent based on the position and location of the opening
- Develop employer branding initiatives by building online campaigns and messages to prospects in target talent pool Post and manage jobs thru ATS.
- Assist in managing employer brand presence on social media
- Coordinate participation in job fairs, vendor fairs, networking
- Promote RISE and open positions in the community, Universities, Colleges, Chamber of Commerce, etc.
- Conduct on boarding and pre-service as needed.
- Participates in meetings and other activities internal to RISE; specifically, but not limited to monthly Management Team meetings. Works with training dept. to effectively create and train interviewing techniques. Collaborates with management and administrative staff as needed.
- Build and maintain positive community relationships
- Advocate RISE. You will know our culture and services inside and out. You will be excited to tell the world why this is an amazing place to work.
- Able to interpret and enforce company policies and procedures in an objective manner
- Assists with special projects as assigned or required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-3 years experience working within a recruiting team, with ideally a minimum of one year of experience in a direct sourcing role.
- Experience using Recruiting technologies (i.e. ATS, CRM); experience with Paycom, a plus
- Proficient use of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and G Suite (Gmail, Hangouts, Drive, Calendar, etc.)
- Social Media and Marketing operations background
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work effectively in fast-paced environment with a high level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to travel time to various states and locations
- Passion for bringing innovative solutions to the talent lifecycle
RISE Early Intervention offers competitive salary and excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, FSA, and a retirement plan that includes an employer contribution.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 101730