Quality Assurance Specialist
RISE is a non-profit organization that specializes in home and community-based support services for children and adults with developmental and other disabilities, mental health challenges, and aging adults. For over 30 years, our purpose has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work in the direct care profession.
RISE is currently seeking a analytical and detail-orientated Quality Assurance Specialist to interpret and implement quality assurance standards and procedures to 24-Hour Residential Services programs and Supported Living programs in Eugene and Albany areas. This will include review and maintenance of internal auditing systems, quality assurance probes, assistance with licensing and compliance, technical assistance to programs, and the development and continuous improvement of quality assurance tools for these programs. The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our programs to the next level with respect to accuracy, security, and safety.
Objective of this Role:
- Interpret, build upon, and comply with company quality assurance standards
- Carefully maintain complaint and non conformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions
- Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits
- Develop new standards to track licensing renewals dates, outcomes, and common citations
- Identify training needs and take action to ensure region-wide compliance
- Participate in the development of systems for compliance to state policy and contractual obligations.
- Ensure quality supports in each program including onsite training, daily mentoring, and the use of specific tools to reach individuals’ goals and needs.
- Daily travel to various programs
- 2-3 years of experience related to quality assurance required
- Working knowledge of state regulations, licensing requirements and contractual agreements; and methods to establish compliance to these requirements.
- Quickly and effectively respond to emergency situations through application of First Aid, CPR, approved medical protocols, behavior intervention, etc.
- Superb computer competence, including database management
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and works with minimal supervision
- Must pass a criminal background check, pre-employment drug test, be 21 years of age, have a valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Able to complete a background check and obtain a Fingerprint Clearance Card.
This a Full-Time salaried position and benefits include family medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay, and 403B saving and retirement plan.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.