Program Administrator, Residential/Hourly Services (77934)
RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Since that time, services have grown to support children, adults, and families with a variety of needs across multiple states that include residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and home and community based services. Since inception, our purpose and mission has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work in the direct care profession.
Our mission is to create opportunities for and with people. This encompasses not only individuals and families for whom we provide services and supports to, but also employees and stakeholders. We believe in the individuals, families and employees who are part of our organization and that opportunities can and should be created through all of our actions.
The Program Administrator is responsible for business and program development throughout the state and assists the Executive Director to ensure compliance with all RISE Corporate Policies and Procedures, State Policies and Procedures and other legal and regulatory requirements. This position strives to achieve fulfillment of its community relations and demonstrates cultural competence with diverse populations and cultures toward successful relations with various communities, organizations and state agencies. Provides coaching to state management team to assist them in the programmatic and fiscal management of programs in a manner consistent with the RISE Mission, Vision, and Values.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Coach, train, and mentor employees, providing positive leadership and team building based on respect, cooperation, and competency
- Ensure that assistance provided to people receiving support is done through the implementation of the RISE mission, vision, and values
- Assures that programs meet expectations of RISE corporate and state policies and procedures; and all requirements of funding agencies
- Assist in creating new and innovative service models for people with disabilities
- Build strong team and instructs staff in team building skills
- Developing new administrative and support delivery models
- Continually looks for ways to update management skills
- Represents the interests of RISE and the people we support with state agencies, other providers, families and professional organizations
- Assures employees comply with the Department of Labor regulations regarding personnel issues to include payroll/compensation issues, employee discipline and firing
- Ensure performance evaluations are completed annually on all employees
- Ensure that programs meet all licensing requirements with the highest level
- Continuously evaluate the quality of supports being provided, while identifying areas that could use improvement
- Work well with other team members by demonstrating ability to cooperate with others in the group using friendly, cooperative relations in accomplishing mutual goals and preparing assignments on time
- Complete all other job related tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must have at minimum five years of experience in supervision, coaching, management, training and development of staff
- The ability to create innovative program solutions
- Experience implementing systems to monitor program policy/procedure and contractual compliance
- Must have verbal skills adequate to the specific job task required and communicates effectively in individual or group situations including demonstrating listening skills
- Ability to build relationships and to communicate with multiple customers including the people receiving support, natural parents, guardians, state personnel and others
- Ability to interpret and implement RISE policies/procedures, DES/DDD policies, and DOL issues
- Ability to write all necessary materials and communications relevant to the position
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing using accurate grammatical form and able to read and interpret written information
- Ability to assist, prepare programmatic and administrative budgets and interpret budget results
- Ability to effectively problem solve. Assist with making decisions to include resolving crisis situations, and developing resolutions between parties
- Ability to delegate and follow-up on projects
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Self-directed, works with minimal supervision
- Must be able to complete a successful background check and obtain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
RISE offers competitive salary and excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, FSA, and a 403(b) that includes an employer contribution.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.