Pediatric Occupational Therapist
Since 1987, RISE has provided practical, professional, and personal growth opportunities for children, adults, and their families. With our innovative approach, we are dedicated to transforming the lives of the individuals and families we serve through the delivery of person-centered services.
Our services have expanded from moving individuals living in institutions to family settings into supporting adults and children with highly diverse support needs in a wide variety of homes and community-based settings.
RISE Early Intervention Services is a growing organization that provides support to families of children birth to three years of age with disabilities or special developmental needs, helping them to build on their child's strengths, and to enhance and promote the child's growth, development and learning skills in their natural environment.
The Pediatric Occupational Therapist will be responsible for providing evaluations, assessments, and ongoing therapy for children birth to adolescence. Therapists will work as part of a comprehensive multidisciplinary team in order to provide screenings, assessments, planning, and on-going services in collaboration with the child's family, medical providers and other community representatives.
- Conduct evaluations and assessments using standardized tools to determine occupational therapy diagnoses to establish a plan of care and make specific recommendations as needed
- Promote and use evidence-based standards of care and treatment
- Meets the patient's goals and needs and provides quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results to determine therapy treatment plans
- Complete all required documentation in a timely manner for service delivery, including appropriate therapy units to be delivered, team communication, and any other required documentation to remain in compliance with company standards
- Identify the need for caregiver education and utilize opportunities for teaching on a planned or spontaneous basis. Document education and understanding as appropriate
- Demonstrate knowledge in professionalism, child development, family professional partnerships, assessment and evaluation, and planning and intervention
- Adjust communication pattern to the age and level of the understanding of the child
- Attend meetings when needed to provide specific discipline advice as regards to the functional needs and skills of the child
- Works closely with local physicians, family members, and multidisciplinary staff to develop a coordinated care treatment plan for each child
- Complete discharge planning, when needed, and provide information regarding appropriate selection/use of equipment and follow up services
- Bachelors Degree
- Occupational Therapy License
- Meet all prescribed professional requirements and rules of professional conduct for the specific discipline, including state and national licensure
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision making
- Experience with various types of software, computer and office equipment troubleshooting
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions
- Must be able to pass a background check
What Can We Offer You For All Your Hard Work?
Perks for All:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible schedule
- Referral Bonus Program
- Meaningful Work
- Employee Assistance Program
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Educational Assistance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan with company match
Additional Benefits for Full Time:
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
Other voluntary benefits include AFLAC, Legal & ID Shield and Pet Care
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 96590