Since 1987, RISE has provided practical, professional, and personal growth opportunities for children, adults, and their families. With our innovative approach, we are dedicated to transforming the lives of the individuals and families we serve through the delivery of person-centered services.
Our services have expanded from moving individuals living in institutions to family settings into supporting adults and children with highly diverse support needs in a wide variety of homes and community-based settings.
The Para-Behavioral Interventionist (Para BI) provides direct intervention for children and adolescents with developmental disabilities in the school setting. In accordance with the child or adolescents plan for treatment, the Para BIs role is to provide intervention services directed toward decreasing the child or adolescent maladaptive behaviors and encouraging adaptive behaviors in the classroom setting, using reinforcement strategies.
- Provide direct one on one to a child or adolescent with a developmental disability in accordance with the plan for treatment
- Provide regular written and verbal progress updates on treatment goals
- Collaborate and coordinate services with treatment team members in the academic setting
- Provide daily documentation on the progression or regression of goals
- Effectively communicate with teachers and other providers, and defer communication with families to appropriate school staff
- Must be a least 18 years old
- High School Diploma/GED (preferred)
- Must be able to pass the ParaPro PRAXIS exam or have 32 college credits completed
- Have reliable transportation, a valid drivers license and car insurance
- Must provide or obtain CPR/First Aid Certification (provided by RISE)
- Must provide or obtain MANDT and/or other de-escalation certification training (provided by RISE)
- Must be able to pass a background check
What Can We Offer You For All Your Hard Work?
Perks for All:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible schedule
- Referral Bonus Program
- Casual Work Environment
- Meaningful Work
- On the Job Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Educational Assistance Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan with company match
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 97646