OR NOC DSP - Eugene (50507)
Are you looking for part-time work that offers opportunities to make a difference? At RISE services we are looking for people interested in providing opportunities for and with individuals with developmental disabilities.
RISE, Inc. is a non-profit, human services agency providing supports to children and adults with developmental disabilities in a variety of program models and we are looking for potential employees with a passion for supporting people with disabilities. If you enjoy helping others and wish to give back to the community this is an excellent way to make a difference. It's also a great opportunity for persons interested in special education, autism, medical issues, psychology and social services.
We are seeking NOC Direct Support Professionals who are passionate about working with individuals with disabilities. This includes but not limited to: assisting people with daily living, hygiene, meal prep, mobility, and behavioral supports. NOC DSP need to be willing to stay awake overnight to observe and ensure the safety of our clients in our residential program.
- Must have verbal and written communication skills adequate to the specific job.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Approved Background Clearance Application, through the Office of Licensing annually
- Specific language abilities (other than English) may be required
- Reliable transportation to the work site and for transporting people, if applicable.
- Access to a telephone
- Must be able to meet minimum training requirements and complete renewals as assigned
- Must be 21+ if required to drive an approved RISE vehicle and maintain a valid Driver’s License, acceptable Driving Record, and current auto insurance that meet minimum requirements of RISE insurance policies if personal vehicle is used for transporting people
We truly believe that where you work matters- our employees make a positive difference in our client’s lives every day and in turn, our client’s bring sunshine to gloomy days.
Competitive hourly rate
On site- hands on human service experience
Paid for training
Referral Bonus Program
NOTE: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 50507