OMG Medical Biller (62246)
RISE, Inc., a large long established multi-state nonprofit human services organization serving the developmentally disabled community, conveniently headquartered adjacent to US 60 in Mesa, AZ, is currently seeking an experienced Medical Biller. Rise, Inc. offers an attractive package of benefits to employees including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, 401K retirement plan, two weeks paid vacation the first year (increasing one week per year until reaching five weeks in the fourth year of employment, and 14 paid holidays annually. The company’s receivables relate primarily to multiple state governmental contracts.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and detailed oriented with strong organizational, prioritization, communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidate qualifications should include:
- Two years of Medical Billing experience required.
- Full cycle Accounts Receivable experience preferred.
- Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Macros, SUMIF, Sorting, Conditional Formatting, etc.).
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with all levels of employees within the Finance department as well as other departments including field operations.
- Ability to manage the Company’s receivables by (a) ensuring accurate billings, (b) timely collections, and (c) identifying problem areas or trends and either crafting solutions or escalating to upper management’s attention.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Medical Billing and Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Accurate and timely Data Entry
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel experience is required.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.