OMG Human Resources Generalist
If you are looking for a career with a company whose focus is to create opportunities for and with people, RISE is the company for you. With more than 25 years in making a difference in the lives of others, RISE is positioning our organization to continue to provide services in an evolving, fast-paced environment.
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for handling a wide range of human resources related services and tasks on all aspects of Human Resources for employees across Oregon. The ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization, in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to the role. The Human Resources Generalist will have a can-do attitude, with a propensity to problem-solve, and a nature that looks for opportunities to suggest and implement improvements.
RISE offers a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Many optional benefits are available. Retirement includes 401(k) with company match. Paid time off programs including sick and vacation time and paid holiday.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Employee relations, policies and procedures, employment law, training.
- Create and write job descriptions.
- Assist with recruitment.
- Support Management.
- Research of Human Resource related topics.
- In-depth knowledge to assist with compliance issues such as FMLA, EEOC, ADA, DOL, COBRA, FLSA, and HIPAA.
- Travel required in state, occasionally out-of-state.
RISE is an equal opportunity employer. Visit us at riseservicesinc.org to learn more about us.
- 5-7 years of Human Resource experience
- Prior mid-level human resources experience, college degree in a related field, and/or PHR certificate preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- HRIS knowledge
- Able to deal with boli claims
- Professional demeanor
- Highly proficient in the use of Word and Excel
- High-level problem-solving and ability to work independently
- Ability to deliver presentations in a professional manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to read and understand complex compliance laws and guidelines
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.