OMG Data Entry Accounting Specialist (55638)
OMG/RISE, Inc., a long established multi-state human services organization serving the developmentally disabled community, conveniently headquartered in Mesa, AZ, is currently seeking an experienced Data Entry Accounting Specialist. This individual provides organized and detail oriented professional services for full cycle accounting support within the Finance division of a growing social services company. This person is responsible to perform the below functions for Rise and subsidiary companies.
Essential Job Functions:
- High volume data entry into claims processing systems
- Service authorization entry support
- Creating invoices as requested by AR
- Data entry from EOB’s to spreadsheets
- Adhere to all accounting policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Perform other job-related duties as directed by Manager/Supervisor
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Accurate and timely data entry
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel experience is preferred
We truly believe that where you work matters- our employees make a positive difference in our client’s lives every day and in turn, our client’s bring sunshine to gloomy days.
Competitive hourly rate
Great vacation packages
Benefits you'll love!
A staff that is passionate and great to work with!
NOTE: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.