OMG Accounts Receivable Processor
RISE, Inc., a large long established multi-state nonprofit human services organization serving the developmentally disabled community, conveniently headquartered adjacent to US 60 in Mesa, AZ, is currently seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Processor. Rise, Inc. offers an attractive package of benefits to employees including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, 401K retirement plan, two weeks paid vacation the first year (increasing one week per year until reaching five weeks in the fourth year of employment, and 14 paid holidays annually. The company’s receivables relate primarily to multiple state governmental contracts.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and detailed oriented with strong organizational, prioritization, communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidate qualifications should include:
- Two to five years of Accounts Receivable experience.
- Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Macros, SUMIF, Sorting, Conditional Formatting, etc.).
- Medical Billing experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with all levels of employees within the Finance department as well as other departments including field operations.
- Ability to manage the Company’s receivables by (a) ensuring accurate billings, (b) timely collections, and (c) identifying problem areas or trends and either crafting solutions or escalating to upper management’s attention.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 46872