OMG Accounts Receivable Processor (60942)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RISE provides services for people with disabilities including residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and home and community based services. RISE also provides services for children and families through foster care and professional parenting, adoption, kinship care, after school and summer programs, behavior supports, and mental health services.
We are seeking an Accounts Receivable Processor, the successful candidate will be not only have relevant accounting experience, but will be self-motivated and detailed oriented with strong organizational, prioritization, communication and interpersonal skills. .
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Accurate and timely Data Entry of electronic and/or hardcopy medical claims for a variety of funding sources.
- Import billings and post payments into accounting software within rigid timelines.
- Determine and initiate action to resolve denied invoices and all collection processes.
- Daily Bank Deposits
- Daily Scanning
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal and external customers
- Maintain customer confidentiality
- Adhere to all accounting policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Perform other job-related duties as directed by Manager/Supervisor (Lead)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Billing and Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Accurate and timely Data Entry
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel experience is required.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.