OMG Accounts Payable Processor (62862)
RISE, Inc., a 30+ year old growth oriented non-profit multi-state organization with annual revenues of $70 million serving the developmentally disabled community, is seeking an Accounts Payable Processor to work in its Mesa, AZ corporate office which is conveniently located at Greenfield Rd. & US 60. The candidate will provide organized and detail oriented full cycle accounts payable support for multiple entities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Process check requests and invoices for payment: obtain approvals, review coding and amounts for accuracy.
- Input invoices into the accounting system; data entry must be timely and accurate.
- Process department mail by opening, sorting, copying and distributing on a daily basis.
- High volume email correspondence which may include reviewing, sorting, and matching
invoices and or check requests.
- Prepare and process accounts payable checks and ACH payments.
- Scan all checks and backup, including sorting and file creation.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Correspond with vendors for issue resolution and responses to inquiries in a professional manner.
- Maintain and update vendor files, including W-9’s.
- Maintain and update all Accounts Payable related templates and forms.
- Produce weekly and monthly reporting and assist with monthly closing processes.
- Process bi-weekly office supply orders.
- Update and maintain policies & procedure documentation.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years’ experience in accounts payable.
- Experience with multi-company / divisional financials highly desirable.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; strict attention to detail.
- Intermediate computer skills required: Excel, Word and E-mail. Solomon and Check Factory experience is a plus.
- A high standard of integrity and sound business ethics.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively with other internal and external departments.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance offered. Company paid group term life insurance and employee assistance program.
- 401k retirement plan with employer match.
- Generous paid time off benefits (vacation, holiday and sick). Two weeks of vacation earned in year one, increasing one week each year until reaching a maximum of five weeks in year four. Fourteen paid holidays per year including your birthday.
- Typically two accounting department outings per year.
RISE Inc. & Opportunity Management Group, LLC are Equal Opportunity Employers.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.