OMG Accounts Payable Clerk
The Accounts Payable clerk provides organized and detailed support for the Accounts Payable Department within the Finance division of a growing financial company. This person is responsible to perform the below functions for OMG/Rise, Inc., as well as companies that are contracted with OMG/Rise, Inc.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Process check requests and set up vouchers in system for payment; data entry must be timely and accurate.
- Review, sort, and match invoices and check requests.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Assist with maintaining and updating vendor files, including W-9’s.
- Assist with maintaining and updating Accounts Payable related templates and forms.
- Correspond with vendors for issue resolution and respond to inquiries in a professional manner.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies.
- PDF File Scanning, includes sorting and file creation.
- Process department mail by opening, sorting, copying and distributing on a daily basis.
- Assist with office supply orders.
- Perform other job-related duties as directed by Supervisor
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in accounts payable
- Experience with multi-company / divisional financials highly desirable.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; strict attention to detail.
- Intermediate computer skills: Excel, Word and E-mail. Solomon and Check Factory experience is a plus.
- A high standard of integrity and sound business ethics.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively with other internal and external departments.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
We truly believe that where you work matters- our employees make a positive difference in our client’s lives every day and in turn, our client’s bring sunshine to gloomy days.
Competitive hourly rate
Great vacation packages
Benefits you'll love!
A staff that is passionate and great to work with!
NOTE: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 44194