Nurse - Spanish Fork
Employer is a non-profit organization committed to supporting individuals with disabilities and their families. Currently seeking caring and dedicated individuals to work part time or full time in our Spanish Fork residence. Full or part time; flexible schedule.
Essential Job Functions:
- Have a desire and interest in working with people with disabilities or special needs.
- Experience and education in working with individuals who have significant medical issues
- Experience in supervising and/or coaching staff
- Professional License as required
- Ability to work Flexible hours
- Self-directed with minimal supervision
- Ability to write all necessary materials and communications relevant to position and interpret policies/ procedures
- Have written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with medical and psychological terminology, teaching principles.
Join our amazing team and make a difference each and every day.
- Current Certified Nurses Assistant license issued by the state of Utah.
- Experience and/or education in the field of developmental disabilities or related field preferred
- Be at least 18 years of age. * Must have a valid state-issued I.D.
- Must pass a criminal background screening.
- Certain positions require a reliable personal vehicle to be used for transporting individuals, valid Driver's License, acceptable Driving Record, and current automobile insurance that meets minimum requirements of RISE insurance policies.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.