Mental Health Clinician
$3000 Sign-On Bonus for *Full Time*
Since 1987, RISE has provided practical, professional, and personal growth opportunities for children, adults, and their families. With our innovative approach, we are dedicated to transforming the lives of the individuals and families we serve through the delivery of person-centered services.
Our services have expanded from moving individuals living in institutions to family settings into supporting adults and children with highly diverse support needs in a wide variety of homes and community-based settings.
Mental Health Clinicians will work with a diverse client population, in both rural and urban settings, and provide mental health service and support. This opportunity allows for robust clinical experience with built-in supervision, support, and training.
Candidates should be motivated to become a Licensed Clinical Social Work (LCSW) within two years. RISE has a proven track record for helping social workers attain and pass their clinical exam. All clinical supervision is paid and included.
- Provide mental health treatment for a diverse population in both rural and urban settings
- Document and assess clients needs, determine clinically justified diagnosis, produce evidence-based treatment plans, driven by client goals, and routinely review client progress
- Demonstrate robust knowledge of professional and industry ethics, as well as state and federal law requirements
- Provide strong crisis management and support
- Collaborate with community providers, stakeholders and funders as needed for client advocacy and/or program development
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and punctuality in documentation and report writing
- Master's in Counseling or Social Work with a "Current, unrestricted license from the Idaho Bureau of Occupational Licensing (IBOL) as an Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC)
- Proof of individual professional liability coverage (minimum $1,000,000/claim and $3,000,000 aggregate)
- Preferred one-year minimum experience in behavioral health, either in internship or paid work experience
What Can We Offer You For All Your Hard Work?
Perks for All:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible schedule
- Referral Bonus Program
- Meaningful Work
- Employee Assistance Program
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Educational Assistance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan with company match
- Paid NASW approved CEU training (12-25 hours per year)
- Opportunity for yearly salary increases based on performance
Additional Benefits for Full Time:
- $3000 Sign-On Bonus ($1500 at 6 months & $1500 at 1 year)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Tenure Bonuses
Other voluntary benefits include AFLAC, Legal & ID Shield and Pet Care
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail -4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.