Licensed Social Worker
RISE Early Intervention is a growing organization that provides support to families of children birth to three years of age with disabilities or special developmental needs, helping them to build on their child's strengths, and to enhance and promote the child's growth, development and learning skills in their natural environment.
We are currently contracting a Licensed Social Worker for our AzEIP Program to be a support for our EI Core Teams. The Core Team is composed of the following disciplines: Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, and Developmental Specialists. The Arizona Early Intervention Program provides support to families of children birth to three years of age with disabilities or special developmental needs, assisting them on learning developmental skills such as gross motor, fine motor, language, and facilitate engagement in activities, routines and events of everyday life.
We are seeking Licensed Social Worker to hire as independent contractor!
The Licensed Social Worker is responsible for:
- Making home visits to evaluate a child's living conditions and patterns of parent-child interaction
- Preparing a social or emotional developmental assessment of the infant or toddler within the family context
- Providing individual and family-group counseling with parents and other family members, and appropriate social skill- building activities with the infant or toddler and parents
- Working with those problems in the living situation (home, community, and any center where early intervention services are provided) of an infant or toddler with a disability and the family of that child that affect the child's maximum utilization of early intervention services
- Identifying, mobilizing, and coordinating community resources and services to enable the infant or toddler with a disability and the family to receive maximum benefit from early intervention services
- Work as part of a comprehensive multidisciplinary core team and participate in a variety of meetings such as attend Core Team meetings. one-on-one family sessions, and Individual Family Service Plan meetings
- Candidates must be open to a flexible schedule, be willing to work evenings or weekends as needed for service provision to families and travel to attend meetings, training and to provide services in a natural setting in and around the Phoenix and/or west valley cities.
RELEVANT INFORMATION: This is an independent contract position.
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work and an License in the state of Az
- Completion of the AzEIP standards of practice for Early Interventionists within three years of a start date is required, candidate must possess demonstrative knowledge of AzEIP Policies and Procedures and Team Based Model
- Meet all prescribed professional requirements and rules of professional conduct as a Social Worker, including applicable licensure.
- Candidates must pass background clearance and obtain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Bilingual English/Spanish skills is a plus but not required
- Knowledge of local communities, cultures, and resources.
Important Notes on Continuing Education: If employed as a licensed, registered, and certified professional Social Worker; the practitioner shall complete the continuing educations units required to maintain professional credentialing. Services are supported under contract with Arizona Early Intervention Program (AzEIP) participating agency.
RISE Early Intervention offers competitive pay depending on experience.
If you meet the qualifications on this posting and are interested in joining an amazing team that contributes in making a difference, apply online and include your resume and a cover letter with your application.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 99002