Lead DSP St. George Day Program
RISE Services, a nonprofit human services organization, is seeking a Part Time Team Lead to provide support to adults with developmental disabilities or mental health needs in our RISE Opportunity Center (ROC).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform in a leadership role; demonstrate ability to make independent decisions regarding the program and people being supported, and providing appropriate follow through.
- Maintain necessary records, logs, and other documentation as required.
- Promote the rights of people receiving support and contribute to an environment that is free of abuse, neglect and/or exploitation.
- Establish partnerships with RISE customers, i.e. people receiving support, supervisor, staff, each respective family/guardian and funding agencies.
- Demonstrate respect and promote choice for clients in the program.
- Assist or supervise with the delivery of supports including, but not limited to hygiene, daily living, meals, transportation,
- Frequently interact with people receiving supports, family members, guardians, natural supports, support coordinators (as applicable), and support staff.
- Ensure that clean and safe environments are maintained.
- Quickly and effectively respond to emergency situations and natural disasters per RISE protocol such as fire, application of First Aid, CPR, etc.
- Experience and/or education in the field of developmental disabilities or related field preferred.
- Must have a desire and interest in working with people with disabilities or special needs.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Must pass a criminal background screening.
- Must have a reliable personal vehicle to be used for transporting individuals, acceptable Driving Record, and current automobile insurance that meets minimum requirements of RISE insurance policies.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
Learn more about our DSP position:
The video below shares a realistic job preview for our Direct Support Providers. Please take the time to watch this video prior to applying to ensure that this is the right opportunity for you.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 37206