Lead Coordinator for Family Services - Roseburg
RISE Services, Inc. is a non-profit, human services agency providing services to people with developmental disabilities throughout Oregon. We are seeking an individual in the Roseburg area who loves to help young people and wants to use their leadership and organizational talents to assist in coordinating and arranging RISE family services supports to individuals with developmental disabilities or mental health needs and their families. This individual will be responsible for the providing administrative and operation support for the Family Services department in the designated region through the implementation of RISE mission, vision, and values and in compliance with all regulations and policies.
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter that wants to be part of a great program making a difference in the lives of children with disabilities.
KEY ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Monitor daily recording systems and complete quality assurance probes to ensure that state, contractual, and billing obligations are met.
- Monitor employee training and renewal reports to ensure action is taken and those out of compliance are removed from schedules until compliance obligations are met.
- Supervise AAs and/or coordinators if assigned, including training, mentoring, overseeing, and following RISE procedures to implement progressive disciplinary action if indicated.
- Complete and monitor client billing for assigned areas, and follow up on any billing issues that arise.
- Perform administrative functions for RISE systems, such as Paycom, DCI, and Therap.
- Provide technical and support-related assistance, as needed to Coordinators and DSPs. Technical assistance may include support for problem-solving, crisis intervention, and training of employees.
- Follow all state and federal regulations.
- Develop and maintain supportive relationships and professional boundaries with team members, DSP's, and families
- Establish partnerships with RISE customers, e.g., funding agencies, county case managers, foster parents, etc.
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Coordinate a variety of requests from team and family
- Understand and abide by state regulatory requirements and principles of positive behavior support
- Some travel is required
This is a full-time salaried position with competitive pay and benefits. Benefits include family medical, dental and vision and 403b retirement savings plan we also provide a generous paid vacation and holiday schedule.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in social services (or a related field).
- 1 year of management or supervisory experience is preferred
- Experience in the developmental disability/mental health field is preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours and some travel required.
- Ability to pass DHS Background Check.
- Maintain a valid driver's license with good driving record.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 50276