Since 1987, RISE has provided practical, professional, and personal growth opportunities for children, adults, and their families. With our innovative approach, we are dedicated to transforming the lives of the individuals and families we serve through the delivery of person-centered services.
Our services have expanded from moving individuals living in institutions to family settings into supporting adults and children with highly diverse support needs in a wide variety of homes and community-based settings.
The Summer Employment Program (SEP) Job Mentor provides goal oriented services and supports to students with disabilities during the summer work experience in a professional, supportive, and respectful manner to ensure a positive summer work experience.
Session 2 (Twin Falls) - June 22nd - August 11th 2023
Training will be scheduled prior to the program starting
- Participate in and complete all assigned training and meetings
- Provide on the job, goal oriented services and supports to assigned students
- Ensure timely, accurate and professional documentation on all information submitted
- Promote and maintain professional relationships with contractors, other service providers, employers, parents, etc.
- Assess needs quickly and provide solutions proactively
- Maintains professional business appearance and demeanor
- Complete all other duties as required to support the mission and function of the department
- Demonstrates overall dedication and commitment to RISE
- 18 Years of Age
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of one year of paid work experience
- Have reliable transportation, a valid drivers license and car insurance
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Google Suite
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and interdependently
- Strong independent problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
What Can We Offer You For All Your Hard Work?
Perks for All:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible schedule
- Referral Bonus Program
- Meaningful Work
- Premium Holiday Pay
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 97025