Job Coach - PT (61680)
RISE Employment is a division of RISE Services, Inc. RISE services is a growing 35-year-old nonprofit that exists in Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Texas, and Oregon. You get to be on the front end of a growing new venture while having the backing of a large and very well-established nonprofit. In addition, we like to keep things competitive and fun.
RISE Employment, a division of RISE Services Inc. is currently hiring for a job coach to assist clients with disabilities who are established in their current employment. You must be comfortable redirecting clients as needed. Assertiveness and persistence are also a must.
Additional shifts may be available if desired. This position has a lot of flexibility and opportunities for growth as well. If you are looking to join a fun team of hardworking individuals and make a difference in someone's life, please read on!
Essential Job functions:
* Utilize positive behavioral supports to train individuals with disabilities in a variety of entry-level jobs.
* Work one on one with individuals at their worksite in order to continue the development of work-related skills.
* Assist individuals in developing coworker supports and effective communication with supervisors
* Responsible for documentation of training progress, job performance, determination of needed supports, and fading techniques.
- At least 1 year of experience working with individuals with disabilities or in a human services related field and one of the following:
- Some college preferred or High School degree or equivalent and six months experience as a job coach.
- At least 18 years of age
- Must pass a criminal background screening
- Must have a high school diploma
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.