Job Coach Coordinator- La Grande
RISE Services, Inc. is a non-profit, human services agency providing services to people with developmental disabilities throughout Oregon. We are seeking a Job Coach Coordinator to oversee and provide supervision and direction to the Job Coaches in La Grande, Oregon. To maintain constant contact with staff, clients and counselors to ensure quality services are being provided. To carry a partial caseload and continue all duties of a Job Coach.
- Assist with hiring and training new staff
- Supervise and manage a team of employees
- Maintain accurate employee and client documentation
- Maintain and establish vendor external communication and coordination.
- Utilize positive behavioral supports to train individuals with disabilities in a variety of entry-level jobs.
- Develop coaching plans with employees to assist clients
- Oversee and complete monthly billing activities, maintain timely updates to time-keeping system, gather information related to billing activities, and keep supervisors updated on status of billing totals.
- Communicate with support teams of individuals involved in employment related activities.
- Attend meetings with support teams as needed.
- Market services through networking and community outreach
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor at all times.
- Other activities as needed or requested by the employment team.
- High School diploma or GED and a minimum of 2 years in a supervisory role
- Experience working in the Human Services field and a desire working with individuals with disabilities
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Capable and comfortable with self-direction
- Must be organized and have the ability to pay close attention to detail
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have verbal and written communication skills adequate to the specific job
- Ability to apply common sense and understanding when carrying out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form
- Ability to creatively solve problems and manage difficult, stressful situations
- Approved background clearance application through the Office of Licensing
- Must maintain reliable transportation to the work site and for transporting individuals when necessary
- Must maintain a valid Driver’s License, acceptable driving record, and current auto insurance
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check through the Department of Human Services
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY