IT Implementation/ App Support Specialist
RISE, Inc. is a long established multi-state, non-profit organization that specializes in human services support for children and adults with developmental and other disabilities, children with mental health challenges, and aging adults. We pride ourselves in offering a spectrum of services that can be customized to fit each individual to help them create the lives they want to live. At RISE, we're driven by the opportunity to make an impact in the lives of those we serve by exampling our mission to create opportunities for and with people.
We are seeking an Implementation and App Support Specialist to join our team. This is a multi-faceted technology position that assists in sales, implementation and support of all DCI products.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Act as a technical resource during sales presentation.
- Responsible for successful implementing new customer
- Configure the system based on the customer requirements
- Data conversion and loading into the new system for implementation
- Perform application support by monitoring and responding to support tickets
- Perform application testing as required
- Bachelor of Science preferred but not required
- 3 - 5 years of software support and implementation experience
- Travel based on company needs
- Full benefits including health, dental, & vision
- Retirement benefits and 401k employer match
- Generous paid time off including your birthday
- A great staff dedicated to creating opportunities for and with people
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 39856