IT Implementation/ App Support Specialist
RISE, Inc. is a long established multi-state, non-profit organization that specializes in human services support for children and adults with developmental and other disabilities, children with mental health challenges, and aging adults. We pride ourselves in offering a spectrum of services that can be customized to fit each individual to help them create the lives they want to live. At RISE, we're driven by the opportunity to make an impact in the lives of those we serve by exampling our mission to create opportunities for and with people.
We are seeking an Implementation and App Support Specialist to join our team. This is a multi-faceted technology position that assists in sales, implementation and support of all DCI products.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Act as a technical resource during sales presentation.
- Responsible for successful implementing new customer
- Configure the system based on the customer requirements
- Data conversion and loading into the new system for implementation
- Perform application support by monitoring and responding to support tickets
- Perform application testing as required
- Bachelor of Science preferred but not required
- 3 - 5 years of software support and implementation experience
- Travel based on company needs
- Benefits including health, dental, and vision plans
- Generous paid holidays
- Working with a group of individuals who will become like family
RISE/OMG is an equal opportunity employer.