IT Help Desk - Tier 1
RISE, Inc. is a long established multi-state, non-profit organization that specializes in human services support for children and adults with developmental and other disabilities, children with mental health challenges, and aging adults. We pride ourselves in offering a spectrum of services that can be customized to fit each individual to help them create the lives they want to live. At RISE, we're driven by the opportunity to make an impact in the lives of those we serve by exampling our mission to create opportunities for and with people.
The Help Desk - Tier 1 is responsible for end user support for hardware, software and network to achieve 24/7 secure, reliable and efficient operations. This includes computer and telecommunications services and all ancillary support services and equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Keep tickets up to date and clearly documented in ticket management system
- Basic trouble shooting and analysis
- Maintain hardware including servers, workstations (including PC and win-terms) and phones for all entities supported
- Maintain line of business applications for all entities supported
- Processes employee change event requests including new hires, terminations and transfers
- Processes requests for hardware and software purchases including workstations, phones and peripheral devices (e.g. small printers, docking stations, etc.)
- Email account management
- Phone account management
- Maintain IT asset and contract tracking system
- Basic network (wired and WIFI) maintenance including hardware
- Demonstrates knowledge of and supports each entity's mission and vision, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality guidelines and code of ethical behavior.
- Performs other job-related duties as requested.
- Travel up to 25%
- 1 - 3 years of desktop support experience
- Experience working with information systems, telecommunications, software applications and testing, hardware repair
- Experience working with users defining problems and solutions
- Ability to analyze and solve problems as well as document solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively, coordinate multiple duties simultaneously and be able to independently solve IT related issues
- Ability to consistently learn and be part of on-going quality improvement process
- Microsoft System Center
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Google Apps for Business
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Microsoft Server 2008, 2012 and 2016
- VoIP Phone Systems
- Full benefits including health, dental, & vision
- Retirement benefits and 401k employer match
- Generous paid time off including your birthday
- A great staff dedicated to creating opportunities for and with people
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.