IT Help Desk Tier 1 (74336)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Acumen is one of the nation's leading fiscal agents offering a portfolio of innovative financial management services backed by superior customer service. Our passion is to help people lead independent lives through exceptional participant-directed programs. Acumen is a great place to work. Our employees make a positive difference in our client's lives by what they do. Among many benefits to working here, we offer medical, dental, and vision coverage, generous paid time off, and incentive bonuses to those who qualify.
OVERVIEW AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The Help Desk Tier 1 is responsible for end user support for hardware, software and network to achieve 24/7 secure reliable and efficient operations. This includes computer and telecommunications services and all ancillary support services and equipment.
- Keep tickets up to date and clearly documented in ticket management system
- Basic trouble shooting and analysis
- Maintain hardware including servers, workstations (including PC and win-terms) and phone for all entities supported
- Maintain line of business applications for all entities supported
- Processes employee change event requests including new hires, terminations and transfers
- Processes requests for hardware and software purchases including workstations, phones and peripheral devices (e.g. small printers, docking stations, etc.)
- Email account management
- Phone account management
- Maintain IT asset and contract tracking system
- Basic network (wired and WIFI) maintenance including hardware
- Demonstrates knowledge of and supports each entitys mission and vision, policies and procedures, operation instructions, confidentiality guidelines and code of ethical behavior.
- Performs other job-related duties as requested.
- ALL Acumen employees will be vigilant to support the positive compliant cybersecurity company posture by familiarizing themselves with all policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines and act accordingly. In addition to the cybersecurity requirements of all positions at Acumen, IT Help Desk will support the secure installation / configuration, and remediation of computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, scanners and cloud properties.
- 1-3 years of desktop support experience
- Experience working with information systems, telecommunications, software applications and testing, hardware repair
- Experience working with users defining problems and solutions
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Security
Acumen, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY