IT Help Desk Intern
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Acumen is one of the nation's leading fiscal agents offering a portfolio of innovative financial management services backed by superior customer service. Our passion is to help people lead independent lives through exceptional participant-directed programs. Acumen is a great place to work. Our employees make a positive difference in our client's lives by what they do. Among many benefits to working here, we offer medical, dental, and vision coverage, generous paid time off, and incentive bonuses to those who qualify.
OVERVIEW AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The Help Desk Intern is responsible for assisting with the management and distribution of hardware.
- Receive all new and returned equipment, enter/update it into the asset management system and asset tag it (if new)
- Manage the available inventory by performing frequent counts and ensuring that it is correctly represented in the asset management system
- Image machines and perform initial setup prior to delivery to employees
- Ship equipment and return boxes to remote offices and employees
- Assist with performing annual and on demand asset audits
- Assist with decommissioning of assets
- Demonstrates knowledge of and supports each entity’s mission and vision, policies and procedures, operation instructions, confidentiality guidelines and code of ethical behavior
- ALL Acumen employees will be vigilant to support the positive compliant cybersecurity company posture by familiarizing themselves with all policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines and act accordingly. In addition to the cybersecurity requirements of all positions at Acumen, IT Help Desk will support the secure installation / configuration, and remediation of computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, scanners and cloud properties.
- 6 months related IT work/classroom experience
- Good understanding of basic configuration, installation, and troubleshooting of such devices as desktop and laptop computers, etc
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail
Acumen, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY